In our small Brussels office, we can offer you the dynamic and spirit of a start-up combined with the strengths of a leading European property and construction company with over 3200 employees.
We give you the freedom for creativity and a place where your ideas can become something big. Exciting and ambitious large-scale projects for Belgian and International clients are waiting for you!
- Support of the Project Manager with business premises
- Research the best possible choice of location for the client and help to realise the design, tendering, renovation or relocation
- Monitors costs, quality and planning
- Technical & environmental Buildings description and analysis
- Supervision and reporting of contractors site activities
- Tracks the latest developments within the profession
- A completed degree in Property, Structural Engineering, Technical Business Administration, Architectural or similar
- Preferably 2 or more years of work experience in a project-based field
- Good communication and social skills
- Representative appearance
- Excellent English, Dutch and French skills, spoken and written
- Exciting and varied tasks relating to regional and international projects in the construction and real estate Industry
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and supports innovative ideas and sustainable practices
- The opportunity to assume responsibility right from the start according to our 'allowed to take-action' Policy.
- The Drees & Sommer Academy with its wide range of advanced education and training offers
- Attractive career opportunities in a Partner-led company with flat hierarchies