For the office in Brussels, our client are currently looking for a Senior Accounting Manager.
The business offers a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customised training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Management of a team on Accounting Expertise files of local and international clients
- Supervision of audit assignments (accounting work, monthly, quarterly and annual
reports) and preparation of annual accounts
- Supervision of various tax declarations (tax forms, VAT, etc.) and contacts with the tax
authorities if necessary
- Supervision of assistance to the statutory auditors during their legal audit work of client
- Supervision of legal assistance missions (creation of a company, GA, etc.)
- Participation in the improvement and standardization of the processes with the objectives
of guaranteeing the quality of deliverables, the respect of delivery dates and the
profitability of files
- Business development support (participation in meetings with prospects and
establishment of pricing proposals)
- Invoicing customers and monitoring profitability
- You are a member of IPCF or IEC
- You have management experience on Chartered Accountants of at least 5 years,
- You have a good command of IT tools (Excel, Word, BOB 50 or other accounting
- You have good written and oral communication skills in French and English
- You are organized, rigorous, curious, have a sense of anticipation, team spirit and the
ability to build strong relationships with customers.
Apply for "Corporate Accounting Senior Manager - Brussels"
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.