We are looking for a proactive Assistant with a can-do attitude to provide day to day support to our Executive Director responsible for our Brussels and Dublin offices
- Diary management and daily calendars.
- Organise and schedule meetings and correspondence with clients, prospects and internal team members.
- Meeting room bookings/logistics and liaison with events/marketing and reception.
- Booking business travel and accommodation.
- Administration of annual leave bookings.
- Administration of time sheets.
- Ad hoc administration such as printing, binding and assisting with creation of draft documents, files and presentations.
- Assistance with marketing events – helping to greet guests, set up the room, logistics, correspondence etc.
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of Executive Director.
- Help to on-board new staff members to the team.
- Organise team social events.
- Occasionally manage emails/phone calls for example when Executive Director is on annual leave and flagging any urgent matters if necessary.
- Facilitate internal team communication e.g. distributing important information on behalf of Executive Director.
- Proactively look for more efficient ways to run the team and flag where there is an operational issue.
- Maintain strong working relationships with other relevant supportive departments, including IT, HR, Reception, Sales, Marketing and other Executive Assistants to ensure a collaborative approach to our business support functions, enabling our teams to deliver the best quality service to our clients.
- Previous experience as a Secretary or Assistant.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company and/or personal information.
- Highly organised with an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Exceptional and professional communication skills with all stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve and provide a workable solution.
- Flexible approach and can-do attitude – at times you may be asked to do ad hoc tasks that do not usually fall part of the job description.
- Observant and use initiative to identify and address the needs of Executive Directors to reduce their workloads.
- High emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Competent with Microsoft Office.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.