The Fry Group (Belgium)
This job entails working closely with the Managing Director and his team in which you ultimately can offer assistance to clients, irrespective of whether or not the Managing Director is available. It is a client-facing role requiring sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to conduct oneself in a courteous and highly professional manner. Financial services experience is desirable but not mandatory. This role can be a stepping stone to becoming a financial adviser.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide technical and analytical support using web-based research tools and platforms
- Draft reports, prepare product illustrations, risk calculations, client valuations, update fact finds
- Attend client meetings and follow up any action points
- Liaise with insurance companies and fund managers for client specific or product information
- Organise Managing Director’s diary for client meetings
- Check that regulatory compliance guidelines are followed and up to date
- Coordinate general client matters with advisor support team including database management
- Attend presentations, seminars and other networking events
- Assist elsewhere should workload so demand
Skills & Qualifications
- University graduate
- Fluent English (written and spoken), knowledge of French or Dutch essential to pass exams
- Excellent organisational and writing skills showing high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent intra-personal skills, pro-active and able to work in a team or independently
- Proficient in the use of MS Office with ability to quickly learn new software.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
This role will require being qualified as a PCP (Person in Contact with the Public) and the company will incur the costs of the courses and exams necessary for qualification. We offer a competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, group pension and health insurance). We invest in our people in terms of training and incentives and we pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working environment. If interested, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Paraplanner
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.