Communication role in a global organisation working to address various societal needs in healthcare.
- Confidently assists with the implementation of communication strategies on various projects
- Drives communications in a digital age with minimal supervision, including supporting the communications team in preparing and implementing global campaigns
- Drafts impactful marketing collaterals that fit business and project needs (ads copy, landing page/blog content, images)
- Takes charge of online community management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Tracks and creates digital performance reports
- Consistently applies an agile, growth hacking approach for all communications activities to deliver constant small improvements and value in increments
What's In It for You:
- The opportunity to work for global organizations partnering with strategic for and not-for-profit players to address societal needs (like patient engagement, epidemics management, women's health, rare diseases etc);
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, diverse and fun team that works every day to develop innovative and efficient programs aimed at solving challenges which others ignore or have been unable to resolve;
- The chance to constantly develop and refine new skills as The Synergist develops new partnerships and innovative ideas.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- aspire to deliver, and most of the time succeed in delivering, the very best-in-class communication activities, including but not limited to best-in-class campaigns, storytelling, social media activation
- have minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- display an excellent command of written and spoken English; knowledge of Spanish/Portuguese will be an asset;
- have proven experience with developing communication materials in English, i.e. drafting newsletter articles, website content, brochures, etc.
- have experience with using Google Analytics
- have experience with web content management systems (Wordpress)
- show strong organisational skills, flexibility and ability to learn fast
- be able to work on several projects simultaneously and with intensity
- adopt an agile, growth-hacking mindset in everything they do
- have a detail - oriented personality
- have the ability to brief, assess, manage and refine a communications campaign to achieve high performance and conversions (preferred)
- Knowledge of graphic design
- Knowledge of video editing
- Experience with IOS systems
- Experience with online Marketing Tools (Facebook Advertising, AdWords etc)
Apply for Communications Assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.