Adviser Support Coordinator
The Fry Group (Belgium)
Are you ready to work in a busy office where you will learn and be challenged every day?
This job involves providing vital support to our team of financial advisers across all day to day activities. It is a full-time position requiring a dynamic, independent and detail-orientated individual in a small fun office. Financial services experience is desirable but not mandatory. There is the possibility to grow in the role and undertake more responsibility as your knowledge and experience increases.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Dealing with day to day client enquiries (via email and telephone)
- Client review meeting preparation, including use of web-based research tools and platforms
- Manage admin team workload and coordinate with advisers and paraplanners
- Maintain and update necessary information on back office systems, ensuring consistency of policies and procedures
- Contact point for Fry (UK) administration team
Skills & Qualifications
- University graduate.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), good knowledge of French or Dutch (written and spoken).
- High degree of computer literacy and proficiency in the use of the MS Office and able to quickly learn new software.
- Organised, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload and meet deadlines.
- Quick learner with flexibility to work as part of a team or independently to meet goals.
- Sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to conduct oneself in a courteous and highly professional manner.
The Fry Group is committed to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment where everyone can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer a competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, group pension and health insurance). We invest in our people in terms of training and incentives and we pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working environment.
If interested, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Adviser Support Coordinator
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.